Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unit 5 blog

For me in the writing process I like to focus on mostly the pre-writing aspect. I focus on this the most because for me this is the most crucial time that I can get my ideas together and organize my main points and support them accurately.My academic challenges have to be organizing my ideas so that my audience stays interested in what I am writing. I have a difficult time finding the right things to say to keep my audiences' attention so that would definitely be my most hardest challenge that I would have to face. School is having a huge impact on my life right now because I am working right now plus I have a ten month old son that I take care of so my life is really busy. In the long run I know it will only be beneficial to me that I go through all this on a daily basis. You appreciate your journey much more if you overcome obstacles along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment