Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Unit 7 Blog

I felt really confident this week. This is the first time I have ever done peer review and it was a great experience. I have never done them before because I was so scared that the person who was reviewing my work would make fun of me and my writing. After this week I realized that it is okay and in the end it is only going to benefit me as a student and also as a writer. The one huge shock I had during this whole writing process is that there is always ways to help you with your troubled areas. You can always find a way to make writing your thesis easier and not sit for hours trying to find a good thesis statement. I think that was my "ah ha" moment for the week. I can't wait to get started writing on my final draft =]

No comments:

Post a Comment